Pages

Thursday, July 28, 2011

About Chittibabu Madishetti

Views

I am Chittibabu Madishetti, I am from Warangal, India. I completed Master of computer applicaions in Osmania University. I passed out 2008 batch. Working as a Software Engineer in a concern. Having 4+ years of work experience in Asp.net web application. Working in 2 tier & 3 tier architecture applications

I am fond of trying new things that are newly released. Among my latest applications, I have tried, Visual Studio 2010, Windows 7, Windows Azure etc and produced some really cool articles for my followers.

Some thought and Knowledge Sharing of Microsoft.NET Technologies, SQL Server, C#, AJAX, SQL, VB.net, .Net Framework, WCF, WPF, WWF, WSS 3.0, MOSS 2007, OOPs Concepts, SQL Server, Programming and all the related topics,
this links to some other blogs as well as knoledgebase which may help other developers.

And i Love to share my knowledge with all and to make lots of friends.


2 comments:

H said...

Hiiii......

Unknown said...

Hello ...

Post a Comment

 

Web Design Company karimnagar, Web Designing warangal, Logo Design Company nizamabad, Indian Website Design Company, maddysoft.co.in