Pages

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT LIFE CYCLE [SDLC]

Views
Software Development Life Cycle, or Software Development Process, defines the steps/stages/phases in the building of software.
There are various kinds of software development models like:
  • Waterfall model
  • Spiral model
  • Iterative and incremental development (like ‘Unified Process’ and ‘Rational Unified Process’)
  • Agile development (like ‘Extreme Programming’ and ‘Scrum’)
Models are evolving with time and the development life cycle can vary significantly from one model to the other. It is beyond the scope of this particular article to discuss each model. However, each model comprises of all or some of the following phases/activities/tasks.
SDLC IN SUMMARY
  • Project Planning
  • Requirements Development
  • Estimation
  • Scheduling
  • Design
  • Coding
  • Test Build/Deployment
  • Unit Testing
  • Integration Testing
  • User Documentation
  • System Testing
  • Acceptance Testing
  • Production Build/Deployment
  • Release
  • Maintenance

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic blog you have here but I was wondering if you knew of any forums that cover the same topics talked about here?

I'd really love to be a part of group where I can get comments from other experienced people that share the same interest. If you have any recommendations, please let me know. Appreciate it!
Also visit my homepage :: funeral home web design

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed, I must say. Rarely do I encounter a blog that's equally educative and entertaining, and without a doubt, you've hit the nail on the head. The problem is something which too few folks are speaking intelligently about. Now i'm very happy I found this in my hunt for something relating to this.
Also see my page :: reputable site

Anonymous said...

super post

thanks

Post a Comment

 

Web Design Company karimnagar, Web Designing warangal, Logo Design Company nizamabad, Indian Website Design Company, maddysoft.co.in